Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Blog 013 - A Race called Life.

Somewhere, somehow,
And I don’t know when
It all began.
Was it for fun?
Or,
Was it for fame?

I saw people run,
Where and for what?
I didn’t know.
But it seemed fun!
So I put on my running shoes
And joined the race.

People crumpled
But I didn’t care.
Beautiful places passed by,
But I didn’t stop
The race continued
And I ran along.

Adrenaline is still pumping
And the race is on.
But I feel lost.
How long?
Or,
How far do I run?

Is there,
A finish line marked somewhere?
A dais set to welcome a hero?
A-Cup-of-Life.
Or,
Do I turn back?
And live life.

3 comments:

Azhar said...

Hey! Nice words! You are a better poet and shall always be! Life needs meaning not rhymes and you explain it best!

kiran said...

Ekdum Sahi!
u have to mark the finish line for urself and i m sure u have already done that!
Nice Blog, i wonder how i did not see the link on ur orkut profile before.

thepluginguy said...

@Kiran - Thanks for dropping by :)